Here's a list of lab equipment. List entries should be links to pages containing Manuals, SOPs and/or anything else useful.
To add to the list:
- create a new heading
- write up an abstract
- provide a link to a page with the details
We have three pipettor sizes: P1000, P100, and P10. Usage and other details
Details for the XS205 analytical balance can be found here.
Atomic Force Microscope|
The lab's AFM is a MFP3D-SA from Asylum Research.Details
Aurora Scientific Muscle Analyzer
- Here is the software's manual, as of July 7th, 2008. Note that the version that we have is slightly different with the version described in the manual.
- Here is the DMA manual, as of July 7th, 2008. Note that the version that we have is slightly different with the version described in the manual.
- To book your time on the muscle analyzer, please use Muscle Analyzer booking sheet.
- This simple step-by-step manual is mostly intended for sonicating carbon nanotubes, but can be consulted for other purposes. Updated July 14th, 2008.
- This is the actual manual for the sonicator. Updated July 14th, 2008.
- Power vs. intensity for a sonicator. Updated July 14th, 2008.
Solatron Impedance Analyzer / potentiostat
An impedance/gain-phase analyzer with an electrochemical interface. Details
The vacuum oven can operate at temperatures up to 200 °C while maintaining a nearly total vacuum. Guidelines for operation and some best practices are provided as well as some maintenance details. Details
The glovebox is equipped with a built in thermal evaporator, a balance, a spin coater, and a hotplate. The working gas is currently Nitrogen.
We have two SourceMeter instruments from Keithley Instruments: a 6430 and a 2400.Details